Let Single Stop Prepare Your Taxes For FREE!!
Did you know that FREE tax preparation services are now available here at Wake Tech!
Tax Services will be located in SSB-206 on Main Campus and NB-162 on the Northern Wake Campus!
Tax Site Hours:
Main Campus: Monday -Thursday 11am-3pm Friday 10am-2pm
Northern Wake Campus: Mondays Only, 10am-2pm*
Are you Eligible?
To be Eligible for free tax services your annual salary must be $60,000 or less.
What Should you Bring?
– Proof of Identification
– SS Cards (ITIN may be substituted)
– Wage and earning statements from all employers
– All 1099 and 1095 forms
– Proof of routing and account numbers
– For joint filing both spouses must be present to sign
– Total paid for daycare provider and their tax Identification number
– Copies of income transcripts if applicable.
The tax center will be operational from February 1, 2017 until April 14, 2017. Walk-ins are accepted but appointment are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment at the main campus tax site, click here.
*Please note that the Northern Wake Campus site will operate as a drop-off service only. Students will drop off their tax documents and will pick up their completed filed taxes the following Monday.
For additional questions about the tax preparation site, please call 919-866-5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.