…………..Becoming A Better You!

Previously six simple steps were shared to help you elevate yourself to the next level of success in 2017. As we draw to the end of the series I suggest that you print, keep and frequently read each of the …BECOME A BETTER YOU blog posts. In this, the conclusion of the series, I want to encourage you to seek to elevate yourself to the next level of success in 2017 – and in each of the years to come.

The principle of stretching is about constantly pressing forward; making every effort to live up to your potential. I encourage you to never be satisfied with past successes. Always aspire to be more, do more and achieve more than you have previously. Each year strive to elevate yourself. You can achieve higher elevation by reading and applying the steps in the …BECOME A BETTER YOU blog series.

In closing, expand your vision of who you are and what you are capable of achieving. Exchange behaviors that are liabilities (holding you back) for behaviors that are assets (elevating you). Ask yourself “What is negatively affecting me?”Be aware of negative affects and replace them with positive ones.

Our environment and the people we spend time with have a major impact on our lives. To elevate yourself to the next level you must clearly understand that:
• You are at the affect of your environment. Ask yourself “What are my environments (home, work, where I hangout) making of me?” If an environment is not contributing to your betterment, make a change.
• You are at the affect of the company you keep. Ask yourself “What am I becoming as a result of my relationship with this person?” If a person in your life is not contributing to you becoming better, make a change.

Elevate your environments and your relationships and you will be well on your way to elevating yourself to the next level of success in 2017 and beyond. Please know that I wish for you success in all your present and future endeavors.

[

William “Scott” Holloway is a Wake Tech Student Success Coach committed to helping others elevate to the highest levels of success personally and professionally. You can contact Scott by phone or email at 919-866-6193 or wsholloway@waketech.edu. He will be happy to hear from you.