Khadijah’s 5 Tips for Wake Tech Student Athletes

Khadijah Daniels graduated from Wake Tech in May and will be continuing her education at William Peace University.  She’s also signed a letter of intent to play basketball for the Pacers this fall.

1. Apply yourself in the classroom to the best of your ability. Grades matter and you’re going to need solid grades no matter if you are entering the workforce or transferring to a 4-year school.
  2. Always sit in the first two rows in class!
  3. No matter what, participate in class.
  4. Organize and plan accordingly. It’s so important to be able to manage time wisely
  5. Skill your craft and always work hard. Whether it’s baseball, soccer, basketball, golf, or volleyball- practice hard to get the results you want.

Read her Success Story

Khadijah Daniels Signs to Play Basketball at William Peace University

3 thoughts on “Khadijah’s 5 Tips for Wake Tech Student Athletes

1. Thanks for sharing.I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe there will be many people who share my views when they read this article from you.Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

2. The standards for worldwide understudies are unique in relation to American understudies. Before you do whatever else, contact the NCAA. I swam two years as an undergrad and afterward two years as a graduate understudy since I had 4 long stretches of qualification. Be that as it may, on the off chance that I had swum professionally, I would have had more cutoff points set on me

3. Correspondence might be the hardest piece of your obligations as an understudy competitor, yet it’s an essential device in the event that you need to succeed. Utilize every one of the assets you have available to you and make the most out of emotionally supportive networks and systems. Try not to be hesitant to converse with your mentors or consultants in case you’re battling or something is troubling you