Khadijah Daniels graduated from Wake Tech in May and will be continuing her education at William Peace University. She’s also signed a letter of intent to play basketball for the Pacers this fall.
- Apply yourself in the classroom to the best of your ability. Grades matter and you’re going to need solid grades no matter if you are entering the workforce or transferring to a 4-year school.
- Always sit in the first two rows in class!
- No matter what, participate in class.
- Organize and plan accordingly. It’s so important to be able to manage time wisely
- Skill your craft and always work hard. Whether it’s baseball, soccer, basketball, golf, or volleyball- practice hard to get the results you want.