- Explore majors, programs, and careers! Which is the best fit for you?
- Resume building and review
- Social media check-ups
- Interview practice
- Job search strategies
- Online job board
Click the Career Coach link above and set up an account to access:
- Resume builder
- Major and career exploration
- Job outlook predictions
- Salary expectations
Click the Career Lens Lab link above to find the schedule for your campus so you can visit the lab and receive:
- One on one career exploration assistance, tailored to you!
- Begin building your career portfolio
- Get connected to the Office of Career and Employment Resources
Click the link for the Online Financial Learning Center and create an account to access information about:
Financial Literacy Workshops
Click the above link to access the schedule for Main and North campus. Workshops will include topics on:
- Basic money management
- Free tax preparation
- Benefits counseling
- Financial counseling
- Legal advice and representation
- Referrals for other campus and community resources
- Locations on Main, North, Western, and Perry Health Sciences
- Get assistance in ENG classes by ENG instructors. No appointment needed!
- Locations on Main & North
- Get assistance in any Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math class by instructors who teach these courses! No appointment needed!
- Check the schedule to see when an instructor for your subject will be available
- Locations on Main, North, and Perry Health Sciences
- Explore the broad range of activities and events available to enhance your college experience.
- The Student Government Association (SGA) is the campus organization that represents the interests of all Wake Tech students
- Find out what’s happening at Wake Tech
- Campus events
- College visitations
- Special events
- WTCC offers 12 athletic programs for men and women. Visit the website for information on games, tryouts, and more!
- Helping students develop the knowledge and skills to serve their communities
- To provide them with service opportunities
- To encourage students to become active local and global leaders
- The Nest is a campus food pantry created to assist curriculum students who are faced with food insecurity