Come one, come all! Are you planning to transfer? Visit with representatives from 21 universities and colleges to have all your questions answered:
Bldg K on the Scott Northern Wake Campus
Explore these questions with knowledgeable admissions staff from many of the NC universities:
- What college/university has a major I wish to study?
- Do I want to attend a large, medium or small college?
- What location do I prefer: urban, suburban or rural?
- Do I want to live on campus or commute and what are my options?
- Do I want to attend a public, private, historically black college/university, military, single-sex or religiously-affiliated college?
- Do I want to participate in athletics, clubs, fraternities or sororities, or study abroad?
Scott Northern Wake Campus University Transfer Fair
Have questions about transferring?
- Wednesday, September 18
- 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Building K, Lobby
Come meet with representatives from local universities and colleges to learn about the transfer process, GPA requirements, transfer scholarships, and much more!
UNC Chapel Hill will be offering an Admissions Information Session:
When: Wednesday, March 13th from 1-2:00 PM
Where: Scott Northern Wake Campus, Building E, rm 235
This event will be live streamed to EagleStreams YouTube channel!
UNC Chapel Hill Admissions Representative will be available to meet with college transfer students and provide an admissions presentation. Please come and learn more about the college transfer process, requirements, scholarship options, life at the college and much more.
University Transfer Panel Discussion with
UNC Charlotte, UNC Greensboro and UNC Wilmington
When: Wednesday, February 27th from 2:00-3:30 PM
Where: Scott Northern Campus, Building E, room 235
Event will be live streamed via EagleStream’s YouTube channel live-stream link
Come learn about career opportunities and 100% job placement through NCSU College of Natural Resources
When: Wednesday, February 13th,
Where: Scott Northern Wake Campus, NC 434
February 19th, from 10:00-1:00, NB 235 (Advising Center in Building B)
Application fee will be waived for students who submit their application during APPLY ON THE FLY.
Suggested items to bring with you:
• Copies of official transcripts (must be in a sealed envelope)
• Residency Certification Number (RCN) from RDS
(If you are claiming in-state residency, complete the residency determination at https://ncresidency.cfnc.org/)
• Personal essay
(Tell us why you think UNCW will allow you to grow as a student and person in 300-500 words)